Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] Queries regarding ebXML

One vendor to definately add to your ebXML technology list is XML Global
Technologies. (www.xmlglobal.com).

Not only do we offer products for Transforming (aka - CPP/A
creations/negotiations), we have a full blown v 1.0 compatible registry
(available right now for download from our website) and ebXML v 1.0 and
soon v 2.0 messaging as products.

We have completed many sales of this with Governments and private
industry:

http://biz.yahoo.com/cnw/020211/iway_goxml_car_retail_1.html

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/011207/va094_1.html

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/020110/va197_1.html

and lots more!!!

If you want to download our products,  please visit the website.  We
offer free 30 day evaluations for the Registry and the Transformation
engine.  The latter is an important part of the ebXML runtime stack.

Our v 2.0 messaging is slated for release March 15, 2002 and will be
likely offered for Sun's iPLanet App server, Oracles Orion and IBM
Websphere.

Best

Duane Nickull