Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] Queries regarding ebXML

There are several vendors supporting ebXML specification in their
product set. In fact, interoperability testing amongst
vendors are currently underway for some specifications.
Because of the wide scope of ebXML specifications, you might
find companies supporting a subset of the entire specification suite.

The vendor support has also been expedited by efforts in standardizing
Java
APIs for most of these specifications.

Speaking of my company, IONA Technologies currently supports ebXML
Messaging specifications. A production version of  Messaging spec 2.0
will shortly (early Q2) be available. Efforts in supporting other
parts of ebXML - BPSS,  Registry, CPP/CPA are currently
underway/considered.

In a nutshell, there is a very good momentum around ebXML
specifications.

thanks,
Sanjay Patil
IONA