Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] Queries regarding ebXML

In addition to the commercial products mentioned, there are also a
number of open source initiatives building the ebXML stack.

An Open Source ebXML V2 Registry is being implemented at:

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/

Messaging implementation (and CPP/A implementation?) is available at:

http://www.openebxml.org

In summary ebXML has grass roots supports in addition to the support of
major commercial vendors. I think where ebXML could
do better is in marketing, communication and evangelization.

Farrukh