Subject: [ebxml-dev] BPML?

I am exploring whether my company can use an industry
standard language to model our business processes.
ebXML seems a good candidate,but I have also read
about BPML (being promoted through BPMi.org).  I'd
love it if anyone could contrast ebXML and BPML.  Are
they complimentary or competing (or both) standards?