Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] Toolkits for BP Modelling

Thanks Hima!

-----Original Message-----
From: Himagiri(Hima) Mukkamala [mailto:himagiri@sybase.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 11:16 AM
To: Beach, Scott
Cc: 'ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org'

Hi Scott,

First the vendor plug ---

    Sybase Power Designer provides "Business Process Modeling"
capabilities and generates a BPSS instance document (XML) compliant with
the accepted BPSS v1.01 specification.

http://www.sybase.com/products/enterprisemodeling/powerdesigner

--- End vendor plug----

Other vendor, that I know, providing a very good BPM tool is
Mega...

http://www.mega.com/us/home/index.asp

You can contact me if you need more details.

thanks
-hima

"Beach, Scott" wrote:

> Hello all-
>
> I'm curious as to what tools people have found useful for capturing
Business