Subject: [ebxml-dev] ebXML and access rights violations

Hi guys,

It is possible that this is not question for this mailing list, but
hopefully I am wrong. ;-)

I have a hypothetical question, if I decided to provide some service using
ebXML. Lets say different users can use the provided service in different
ways depending on their rights. E.g. user A have paid full price and can
access all features of the service. On the other hand, user B paid 70% of
the full-price and will have an access to 70% of featurs of the service,
etc.

How would I be able to differentiate rights for each user?

Thank you,
Leon