Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] ebXML DTD's .

I would especially recommend looking at RosettaNet.  Try contacting John
Cartwright (john.m.cartwright@intel.com) who has been working with
RosettaNet to complete the 3C series PIPs and with the IPC to complete the
IPC-257X "PDX" series for RFQ, Bid, BOM transfer between supply chain
partners.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Rawlins [mailto:mike@rawlinsecconsulting.com]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 6:42 PM
To: Namrata Duarah
Cc: ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org

No, not yet.  You may find vertical industry standards like OAGIS,
Rosettanet, or GCI to be helpful.  Or, you might check out xCBL.  The
OASIS UBL TC is working on some schemas based on ebXML core components,
but they are not completed yet.

Namrata Duarah wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I would like to know if ebXML include standard DTDs at the business
>transaction level like electronic documents used in purchasing .Is there
>ebxml versions of PurchaseOrders/Invoices that can be used as standards ?
>
>Thanks ,
>Namrata Duarah .

Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EC Consulting
www.rawlinsecconsulting.com