Subject: [ebxml-dev] RE: [EDI-L] Article on ebXML Core Components

Phone: 847-872-8070
Fax: 847-872-6860
http://www.rfa-edi.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Rawlins [mailto:mike@rawlinsecconsulting.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 5:45 PM
To: edi-l; ebxml-dev; XML/EDI
Subject: [EDI-L] Article on ebXML Core Components

I've just posted the next to last article in my series on ebXML - A
Critical Analysis.  You may find "ebXML Core Components - the master
data dictionary?" at the URL below.

--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EC Consulting
www.rawlinsecconsulting.com

HOW to SEE & RECORD EVERYTHING!
TINY Camera for Under $80 BUCKS! PRICE BREAKTHROUGH --> CLICK!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/w7toOC/.o6DAA/yigFAA/OIFolB/TM