ebxml-dev message

Subject: [ebxml-dev] CPP/A

Title: CPP/A

David Fischer wrote -

> Actually, v2.0 of CPA is not yet approved by the TC. Perhaps
> we should look into stripping anything proprietary from IBM out of the spec prior to
> acceptance?

Sounds like OASIS is going to have a sticky mess on their hands - as I for one, in my capacity as the LMI OASIS voting rep, will be inclined to vote against any candidate OASIS TS that is not royalty free.

Mark Crawford
Research Fellow - LMI XML Lead
Vice Chair - OASIS UBL TC
Editor - UN/CEFACT Core Components
Logistics Management Institute
2000 Corporate Ridge, McLean, VA 22102-7805
(703) 917-7177   Fax (703) 917-7518
Wireless (703) 655-4810
"Opportunity is what you make of it"