Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] RE: [EDI-L] Article on ebXML Core Components ...

David:

> That's why I say that somebody has to go to Asia and produce ebXML on a
> chip.

Funny you should say that.  Over a cold Sam Adams and some wings tonight, I read
an article in a recent InfoWorld (04.08.02) about some of Intel's hardware efforts in
support of web services.  SOAP in Silicon anyone?  Can ebXML be far behind? ;-)

It may not be as far away (either in time or geography) as you think.

...Andrzej

Chaeron Corporation
http://www.chaeron.com