Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] RE: [EDI-L] Article on ebXML Core Components ... RATHOLE!

RAT HOLE ALERT - Here I go diving down...

As I said, David, get real.  The first URL you pointed to says:

"This new design takes integration to a new level and saves significant
space, cost, weight, and assembly time for designers of embedded
systems. PROMETHEUS is an ultra-integrated, ultra-rugged,
ultra-efficient design ready for your industrial and commercial
application."

The second one has a similar write up.

Neither says anything about an *embedded* ("on a chip") web server like
Apache.