Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] Adoption by SMEs

Mr. Boyle,

Is this a general survey or are you asking me in particular?  In either
case, I'll bite.

1.  A, B, and C , only strike adoption by individuals.  I only see ebXML
as being applicable to companies (including one person companies).

2. A and B

3.  A, B, and a few D

4.  I don't like either one, but if I have to choose I'll go with B

5.  Can?  Anything *can* happen, so I'll answer "will?"  In that sense,
I think A is much more likely than B.

Your expectations are reflected by 1C, 2CD, 3AB, 4B, 5B.  We have pretty
much the same answers on 1, 3, and 4, and differ on 2 and 5.  Three out
of five ain't bad, eh?

However, you aren't going to "whup" me on this one.  Issues are
debatable.  You asked about expectations, which aren't.  (If you're
keeping score, I won that one ;^) )

Cheers,

P.S.  My comment about the discussion going on long enough?  It was
about the specific features that QuickBooks offers, and I thought that
discussion was starting to get a bit silly.  As for "internal
integration and adoption strategy", I find that topic *extremely*
germane to this list.