Subject: [ebxml-dev] RE: CC Specification Review

Title: RE: CC Specification Review

David,

> Therefore - the BIE is a transient in-memory collection
> of elements as a result of running the AssemblyDoc.

Sorry, this is totally incorrect.  I know you don't agree with the contents of the CC spec, but the CC team and the spec is quite clear on the permanent nature of BIE's.  Further, your CCR work is syntax specific and within a limited scope.  We should all try and avoid syntax specific generalizations regarding the CC specification and its component pieces, metadata, and storage requirements and remember that CC is syntax neutral and must support SME's as well as sophisticated dynamic build systems.