Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] registry information

Hi Ajay,

The OASIS ebXML Registry V2 was recently approved as an OASIS standard. It
provides both a registry and a repository. The registry is where you store
metadata while the repository is where you store arbitrary content icluding
but not limited to CPP/A and WSDL.

Details mey be found at:

    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep/

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep/documents/2.0/specs/ebrim.pdf