Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] Barcellona Feedback

Fraser:

I also delivered the introductory Technical Keynote on ebXML and Patrick
Gannon delivered the ebXML intro Keynote.  Kudos to Simon Nicholson for
Chairing the entire days events.

Karl Best from OASIS is collecting all the slides and will post them to
the OASIS site.  I think that reading through these will give anyone a
good idea of what went on.

Duane