Subject: [ebxml-dev] ebXML Joint Marketing Team (JMT)

The ebXML Joint Marketing Team (JMT), under the direction of the
UN/CEFACT OASIS Joint Coordination Committee, recently held a F2F
meeting in Barcelona. As a result, we've put together an exciting
six-month plan for promoting ebXML, its global implementation base, and
its role in business-centric Web services.

If you or someone from your organization would like to help us advance
ebXML adoption and market development, we invite you to join the ebXML
JMT.

**Please note, we are seeking only those who are able to commit serious
time and/or resources to marketing ebXML. Most work will be accomplished
via email and teleconferences--no travel is required--however, everyone
who joins this team will be expected to take on action items.**

For those who wish only to monitor ebXML marketing actives, we will be
posting information on www.ebxml.org.

To join the ebXML JMT, subscribe to the team email list by sending the
word "subscribe" to ebxml-mktg-request@lists.ebxml.org or by going to
http://lists.ebxml.org/ob/adm.pl.

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications