Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] Data types

Hi Anabel,

The Open Applications Group has the largest body of work that is currently
in a usuable state for this effort.  The OAGIS XML effort has been maturing
for over 7 years and has live users in 30+ countries around the world.  You
can learn more at www.openapplicatons.org or I encourage you to write to the
ebXML CC Team leaders to get their opinions.

thanks,

dc

-----Original Message-----
From: Anabel Argyle [mailto:anabel@uni-mannheim.de]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 3:55 AM
To: ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: [ebxml-dev] Data types

Hello everybody,

I was reading through the Core Components Technical Specification and I am
not sure I understood everything properly.

My question is: are the data types used for the Core Components W3C XML
Schema compliant? Is that a requirement? And if so, where does it say so?

Any help would be very, very much appreciated.

Have a nice day,

Anabel Argyle