Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] OMG/OASIS/HRXML etc. Interop Conference OrlandoJun27+28

Mr. Boyle,

I think you probably didn't see an official representative of ebXML at the
2001 conference, and won't see one at the next one, is due to the fact that
as of May 2001 ebXML ceased to exist as an organization.  However,
UN/CEFACT and OASIS, who are continuing the ebXML work, are sponsors of the
conference.  I don't think you have anything to be concerned about along
these lines.  As to actually converging and harmonizing the work of various
bodies, it seems to me to be happening at less than a geological pace,
though I've not given up hope yet.

Cheers,