Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] gorilla hair vs. beach balls

Title: RE: [ebxml-dev] gorilla hair vs. beach balls

Rainer and Scott,

If you are looking for the why of ebXML, I suggest you read the requirements document.

Mark
Mark Crawford
Research Fellow - LMI XML Lead
Vice Chair - OASIS UBL TC
Editor - UN/CEFACT Core Components
______
Logistics Management Institute
2000 Corporate Ridge, McLean, VA 22102-7805
(703) 917-7177   Fax (703) 917-7518
Wireless (703) 655-4810
mcrawford@lmi.org
http://www.lmi.org