Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] gorilla hair vs. beach balls

$)C

Jacques,

I think that the point is that you need different words and especially different styles of presentation to business people and to developers. Right now, all we have in the way of overall descriptions of ebXML are the Requirements document and the ebXML Architecture document. Both of those speak to members of the ebXML teams but are good neither for business people nor for developers.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
914-784-7287; IBM tie line 863-7287
Notes address: Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM
Internet address: mwsachs @ us.ibm.com
Jean-Jacques Dubray <jjd@eigner.com>

          Jean-Jacques Dubray <jjd@eigner.com>

          06/18/2002 12:21 AM