Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] Core Processes to complement Core Components?

Andrezej, such work is under way. You can get more information about their
work:

UN/CEFACT  DRAFT eBTWG - Common Business Process Catalog Technical
Specification
3rd Working Draft
UN/CEFACT/CSG/eBTWG
ebTWG Common Business Process Catalog Team
Revision   0.76

2.1	Summary of Contents of Document
The Common Business Processes Catalog technical specification document
provides the methodology to identify, discover, and maximize the reuse of,
commonly used business processes.  To develop this methodology, the
specification document describes the structure, syntax, and semantic for
industry standard expression of metadata for common business processes to be
recorded in the catalog so as to facilitate reuse of these business
processes in a variety of e-business applications.

at http://www.collaborativedomain.com/standards/

Rachel Foerster
Principal
Rachel Foerster & Associates, Ltd.
Professionals in EDI & Electronic Commerce
39432 North Avenue
Beach Park, IL 60099
Phone: 847-872-8070
Fax: 847-872-6860