Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] Authentication/Authorization with MSH?

Title: RE: [ebxml-dev] Authentication/Authorization with MSH?

Yes, but if you know who sombody is by validating his credentials, wouldn't you want to know if he/she/it is allowed to send a message to the MSH at all? (just like you mention) That is in my opinion a first level of authorization. Additional levels of authorization can then take place in the MSH (e.g. checking whether a certain process may be used, or whether the xmldsig is valid or whatever)

Ronald