Subject: [ebxml-dev] ebXML implementations

Hi All,

I am currently working for a client who is considering a significant ebXML
implementation.

My job is to do a market analysis and product evaluations of ebXML
implementations. I have read the implemetations page on ebxml.org and will
be evaluating those products. I would also love to hear from anyone out
there who has or is doing ebXML implementations and is not on the ebxml.org
list yet. If you are such an organization, please let me know:
1) who you are
2) what you are doing
3) when you will be doing a release (if not already)
4) where I can get info on your product.

If you are already on the ebxml.org implementation list there is no need to
respond, I will be looking at your products.

Thanks for your help!

Adam