Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] Marketplace of ebxmls

Title: RE: [ebxml-dev] Marketplace of ebxmls

Can you give any more details on what ebXML software you downloaded ?

The "quality" of ebXML software will certainly improve over the next few months due to the international scope of ebXML Interoperability Testing (started in the US, soon to start in Europe).

As far as use in "smaller companies", this will depend on many
-----Original Message-----
From: Vijay Sing [mailto:vijay__sing@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 2:30 AM
To: ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: [ebxml-dev] Marketplace of ebxmls

Hi,

Is there any news on when the ebxml marketplace might
be opening soon ? If testing is being done then am
I right in saying that it's almost ready to go.

Also, I hear that ebxml may be used by auto companies
in America. Is there any options that are less grand
than this that can be used by smaller companies ? or
is there no chance of this?

When I downloaded one ebxml I find that it looks I have
to hire programmers to fix up many bugs. Are there any
ebxmls that company can use or are all ebxmls made to
need many programmers? like a truck that needs mechanics
to always ride along.

Vijay