Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] Marketplace of ebxmls

Hello Mr Yader,

Yes, we downloaded the sourcefourge package and the one from University in
Hong Kong.

But where is the marketplace ? I couldn't find any marketplace in any one of
these packages ?

Even after spending very much time looking for marketplaces I was still
unable to find one. That was my problem. Also, having to install java and do
so much configuration is not very easy for average business user. I think it
would be very difficult for average business to ever use ebxml - maybe ok if
you are big auto company in Japan or America.

Thank you

Vijay