Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] ebXML DTDs

Kezban,

Here is a partial list of known company's that support/use OAGIS today:
http://www.openapplications.org/adoption/adopters/oagisadopters.htm

In addition, the OAGI messages are complete and have been used by companies
since 1998 in XML and now in XML Schema (since April 5, 2002).

Add to this OAGIS XML is one of the few approved payloads for ebXML.

Thanks,
Michael Rowell
Open Applications Group

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:farrukh.najmi@sun.com]
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 9:41 AM
To: Musaogullari, Kezban (GXS, GE Tradanet)
Cc: ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org

Hi Kezban,

UBL specification is not yet complete. For an estimate on when TC
approved specification will be available I will defer to members of the
OASIS UBL TC. Once a TC approved spec is available for UBL I expect
adoption to accelerate.  I am not aware of any trading community is
using UBL for e-commerce yet.

Musaogullari, Kezban (GXS, GE Tradanet) wrote:

> Hello Farrukh,
>
> Thank you very much for the valuable information, it helped me a lot.
>
> Another question I have is, would you know if any trading community is
> using UBL for e-commerce yet?
>
> Many thanks,
> Kezban

Farrukh