Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] ebXML DTDs

Hi Kezban,

UBL specification is not yet complete. For an estimate on when TC
approved specification will be available I will defer to members of the
OASIS UBL TC. Once a TC approved spec is available for UBL I expect
adoption to accelerate.  I am not aware of any trading community is
using UBL for e-commerce yet.

Musaogullari, Kezban (GXS, GE Tradanet) wrote:

> Hello Farrukh,
>
> Thank you very much for the valuable information, it helped me a lot.
>
> Another question I have is, would you know if any trading community is
> using UBL for e-commerce yet?
>
> Many thanks,
> Kezban

Farrukh