Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] Enterprise Ontology ebXML (RDF) description file

ebXML Registry defines a normative schema for ClassificationScheme's.
According to criteria in a recent paper by Deborah McGuiness this falls
under the defiition of Ontology somehwhere on the middle of the ontology
spectrum. For example please see the following:

NAICS ClassificationScheme:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ebxmlrr/ebxmlrr/misc/samples/SubmitObjectsRequest_NAICS.xml?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/xml

UNSPSC ClassificationScheme:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ebxmlrr/ebxmlrr/misc/samples/SubmitObjectsRequest_UNSPSC.xml?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/xml