Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] ebXML DTDs

Hi Kezban,

Musaogullari, Kezban (GXS, GE Tradanet) je napisal:

> Hello Janko,
>
> I am very appreciate to hear this news.. It's extremly perfect.
>
> We will also start a pilot project until mid of November. If it is
> possible to you could you please send me schemas that you will use to
> pharmaceutical?

We will try to stick with original EAN schemas as much as possible, so I
don't have anything special for you so far :)

Maybe it is not bad idea to start studying GCIP schemas first
(http://www.GlobalCommerceInitiative.org). There are a bit more
introduction and those schemas are simpler too. That way you'll
understand EAN schemas (which are a successor of GCIP) much easier.

Hope this helps a bit
Janko

P.S.: Here is a complete link to GCIP:
http://www.globalcommerceinitiative.org/oas/gci/gci.wwv_main.main?p_language=us&p_cornerid=10000&p_currcornerid=1&p_full=1