Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] ebXML applications

Neville,

I'm currently implementing a prototype based on a CPA which is basically an implementation of the interfaces and sequences described in the CPA.
Keep in mind that the registry is mainly for search purposes (with abilities to filter on company types, or services).
If you really want to use a registry for free, try to use the ebxmlrr one, which now quite easy to install. You might also use the cecid implementation of the ebMS.

If you need more information about ebXML please contact me directly (I'm also a last year student :-) )

Cheers,

Régis
-----Message d'origine-----
De : Neville Agius [mailto:nagi005@um.edu.mt]
Envoyé : mercredi 13 novembre 2002 08:35
À : ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org
Objet : [ebxml-dev] ebXML applications

Dear All,

I am during my final year of studies in computer science. As part of my studies I need to develop some kind of application based on ebXML. Last year I developed a front end application using a wsdl describing a particular service. In ebxml can one produce something by using existing CPPs and CPAs without the need of having to implement an ebXML registry for my own but using one which is already available??

Thanks