Subject: [ebxml-dev] Xmpp/jabber

hey all,

Just out of interest, are some jabber/xmpp evangelists (beside me) on this list?

I am about to start a jabber server component (gpl) for transmitting ebxml via xmpp, based on jep56.

Someone available for discussion and/or development?

Ulrich staudinger

P.s. The mailing list should have the reply-to set to the list adress, would make replying much easier.