Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] End to End ebXML implementation....

Title: RE: [ebxml-dev] End to End ebXML implementation....

It would be nice to hear .. how many partners you are working with .. what modeling types your are building .. and what transactions.. if any ... you are executing to resolution.

Have a great day ..

Gene Hockemeyer
Senior Programmer
Alcas Corporation
1116 East State Street
Olean, New York  14760-0810
(716) 372-3111 ext  3054
ghockemeyer@alcas.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrzej Jan Taramina [mailto:andrzej@chaeron.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 2:36 PM
To: ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: [ebxml-dev] End to End ebXML implementation....

As some of you know, I am the first (and still only as far as I know) person to envision,
architect and manage the implemention of a comprehensive end-to-end ebXML solution
that spans:

1) Modelling (business processes)
2) Integration (with back end systems using Web Services)
3) Partnering (discovery, negotiations, etc.)
4) Execution (of transactions across MSH)
5) Management (and monitoring of the solution end to end).

How's that for a 60 second elevator speech on what ebXML can do for B2B solutions?

Here's the condensed version: Model/Integrate/Partner/Transact/Manage.  That's about 5
seconds I think.....  ;-)

In any case, I was asked to post some information on this project when appropriate....so
here it is.

There is a one-page project summary available online at:

   http://www.chaeron.com/profiles/ChaeronSelectEngagement_ebXMLWebServices.pdf

for those that might be interested.

I also have more more detailed presentations that do a virtual demo of the end to end
solution (using screen captures), and which I am happy to present at appropriate venues
(I've done a version of this presentation at AIAG, OAG and other conferences).

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com