RE: [ebxml-dev] wrt Core Component specs

The public review period closed on 25 November.  The CCTS team will be
meeting next week to adjudicate comments.  Given the minimal comments
received, I anticipate progression at the end of next week to level 6 -
Verification Status - as described in the UN/CEFACT Open Development
Process TRADE/CEFACT/2000/22 of 16 February 2000.

Mark Crawford
Research Fellow - LMI XML Lead
Vice Chair - OASIS UBL TC
W3C Advisory Committee, OASIS, RosettaNet Representative
Chair - UN/CEFACT XML Syntax Working Group
Editor - UN/CEFACT Core Components
______
Logistics Management Institute
2000 Corporate Ridge, McLean, VA 22102-7805
(703) 917-7177   Fax (703) 917-7518
Wireless (703) 655-4810
mcrawford@lmi.org
http://www.lmi.org