Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] Registry Browser: lacking of certain items in ObjectType combo box

Hi Aiming,

Please post future technical questions related to ebxmlrr to
ebxmlrr-tech mailing list at:

Please see response inline below.

Farrukh

Cheah Ai Meng wrote:

> Hi to all ebxml experts out there!
>

> I have recently setup the EBXMLRR and the Registry Browser, and I have
> the following problems.
>

> 1.         I realized that for the Registry Browser, I only have the
> following items in the Object Type combo box:
>
>                         -           Organization
>
>                         -           Service
>
>                         -           Classification Scheme
>
>                         -           Concept
>
>                         -           Registry Package
>
> It does not have ServiceBinding and Classification and Package as
> stated in the Registry Browser Guide.  What went wrong?  Are these two
> items very important in the Registry Browser?

This issue has been fixed in the latest code available from CVS.

> 2.         Whenever I select on Classification Scheme and Concept to
> perform the search, my pc will hang.  What can be the possible causes?

This issue has been fixed in the latest code available from CVS. CVS
instructions are available at:

http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=37074