Subject: [ebxml-dev] query

Hi ,
I am new to  ebxml domain..
I wanted to know we have to implement either of AS2 or ebXML  for our
project which is for Retail industry in Europe . which one we should use ,
considering the fact that retail gient Walmart  already uses AS2 for
messaging. And if it decides to go with AS2 for its European subsidiaries
and  if this body proposes ebMS, then things might get a bit messy.
any opinion  ??

regards

Gaurav