[ebxml-dev] Problem in using ConnectionFactory

Title: Problem in using ConnectionFactory

Hi,
I am working to set up an ebxml registry client.
But I guess I am missing some configuration.

My test class for the client has a method like this
public void setUp() throws Exception {

          // Default registry URL
        String qmUrl = "http://localhost:8080/ebxmlrr/registry";

         System.setProperty("javax.xml.registry.ConnectionFactoryClass",
                           "com.sun.xml.registry.ebxml.ConnectionFactoryImpl");

        ConnectionFactory connFactory = ConnectionFactory.newInstance();
          Properties  props = new Properties();
        props.put("javax.xml.registry.queryManagerURL", qmUrl);
        connFactory.setProperties(props);
        Connection connection = connFactory.createConnection();
        RegistryService service = connection.getRegistryService();
        bqm = service.getBusinessQueryManager();
        lcm = service.getBusinessLifeCycleManager();
        dqm = service.getDeclarativeQueryManager();
    }
But when i run this java class, it gives me the following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/registry/ConnectionFactory
        at com.sun.ebxml.registry.interfaces.soap.testRep.setUp(testRep.java:94)
        at com.sun.ebxml.registry.interfaces.soap.testRep.main(testRep.java:68)

What do I need to solve this?
Pls let me know.
Thanks in advance..

Surity

            INTIQUA International
    Intelligent Solutions, Quality Execution

Note: The information and data contained in this message (and attachments) may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure to any party or parties apart from the intended recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.