Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] ebXML for Thesis

Neville asks

> Could you please help me clarify my ideas

First, you don't seem to have any ideas to clarify.  In fact, you have no ideas at
all.

Second, you haven't seemed to have done even any basic homework on
ebXML, given the simplistic nature of your request. There is a lot of information
on ebXML and it's application on the net....go read it.

Third, this group is not called ebxml-homework@lists.ebxml.org for a reason.

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com