Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] ebXML overview

Miguel:

I can recommend a good book on the subject (but I'm a little biased)  ...

ebXML: The New Global Standard for Doing Business on the Internet
Alan Kotok and David R.R. Webber
ISBN: 0735711178
Available: August 2001
Price: $34.99 US
Pages: 339
Published by New Riders Publishing

We wrote the book as an overview for business executives and line managers
responsible for implementing e-business in their enterprises.  See
http://www.ebxmlbooks.com/ for more details.  Let me know if you need
anything else.  Best regards.

Alan Kotok
Editor, < E-Business*Standards*Today />