more: Re: [ebxml-dev] HOW TO INDICATE DIFFERENT ACKNOWLEDGMENTS IN ebMS

Just a follow up...

"Alignment with BPSS group around conversational semantics." is listed
as a High priority for ebXML Messaging v3.0.  I assume this question
will be resolved when that requirement is addressed.

The ebMS 3 requirement list is at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/documents/requirements_list
.html

It would be very helpful if we could get input from more implementors to
help sort priorities...

Matthew MacKenzie