Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] CPPA to WSDL bindings

<Excerpt>
we are now aiming for WSDL 1.2 integration (of some sort) and
integration also of all the WS-Policy,Trust,SecureConversations,Etc,Etc
extensions.
</Excerpt>

As written, I think this conveys that WS-Policy (etc.) are extensions to
WSDL - which they are not.  They are specifications under the Global XML
Web Services (GXA) initiative, which (in some specifications such as
WS-PolicyAttachment) defines how to associate policy expressions with
WSDL, but these are really not "extensions" in the pure sense.

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton