Re: [ebxml-dev] Re: [ubl-lcsc] Re: [ubl-ndrsc] UN/CEFACT ATG 'Gen eric Header' Project

+1.  Placing the "generic header" as its own payload, and identifying it
as such in the message manifest makes more sense from an architectural
point of view than embedding it in the MSH headers.  Not only do we keep
the responsibilities of the MSH and Application separate, but we allow
the generic header to be used in ebMS v2 implementations, and not just a
future release of ebMS.

-Matt