Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] Process Mapping and Business Specifications inthee-Business Age

Paul,

I'd like to please provide some quick comments on your very good
article.

(1) pp.6/7 - You reference 4 specific OASIS TC's, (out of approximately
50) but it is not clear from reading the article why these 4 were
selected

(2) p.7 - You reference OASIS Sponsor fees; I don't believe the fees you
present are correct (without saying any more). You may consider not
including this information, as (to my knowledge) OASIS does not include
it on their Web site.

(3) p.9 - You briefly mention registries as holding CPP's (which is
correct); as you probably know, ebXML Registry's capabilities are much
greater than that. Recommend you mention the full range of ebXML
Registry's capabilities, meaning that it can also store XML Schemas,
DTD's, etc. (refer to ebXML Registry Information Model spec from
Registry TC site for more info). Along with CPP's and CPA's, XML Schemas
(or DTDs) are important in that they define the "data contract" between
the trading partners (plus more).

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton