[ebxml-dev] CPA problem

Dear ebXML experts,

I have a question about CPA. Assume I have a very simple CPA defining 2
parties: one buyer and one seller. In the CPA, we define one service
binding: the buyer will send a PO to the seller through HTTP.

Under the tree of the seller's PartyInfo, there will be a CanReceive
element. And it will link to a Channel element and eventually link to a
Transport element. In that Transport, the TransportReceiver element
should point to the URL of the Seller to receive the document.

So far it is clear. Now here come my question.

Under the tree of the buyer's PartyInfo, there will be a CanSend
element. And it will link to a Channel element and eventually link to a
Transport element. In that Transport, where should the URL of the
TransportReceiver element point to?

 From my understanding on the specification, it should also be the URL
of the Seller. As somewhere in the specification requires that those
parameters to be compatible. But when I study the CPA example on
Appendix B of the specification (and most example I encountered), this
is not the case. They all refer to the URL of buyer.

What is the right interpretation?

Regards, -Patrick