RE: [ebxml-dev] Help needed. BPSS 1.05 Choreography - Activity diagrams

David, Tony

hereby the activity diagram of example 7.4.6.2, bpss specification 1.05.
I also added a version of the "repair order collaboration" which I think
is correct. Hope it helps, if not, please contact me.

Best regards,
Dennis.