ebxml beginner

Hi all,
I'm studing ebxml technical specs and I am interested in implementing a simple business transaction between two trading partners.
I have no base for ebxml. Is there a place where I can find explicit instruction about to submit items (xml files) to repository, or how to use registry, etc?

Could anyone help me where I could get beginner's tutorials and samples.

Thanks for any help.

Pisso