Re: UN/CEFACT announces release of its ebXML Business Process Specification Schema V1.1

On Saturday, Oct 18, 2003, at 07:02 US/Pacific, Andrzej Jan Taramina
wrote:

> How about a quick synopsis of what's new/changed in V1.1?  That would
> be very
> useful, rather than having to comb through a detailed spec doc.

The best I can do for now is to point you to the comments log that
contains the dispositions (changes). It is rather big, but gives a full
account what was added/changed and what is passed on for resolving in
later versions.

The URL is
<http://www.untmg.org/downloads/General/archives/BPSSComments_v1pt09-
FINAL.zip>

Klaus

--
Klaus-Dieter Naujok                         UN/CEFACT/TMG Chair
Global e-Business Advisory Council            Principal Advisor