From: CRAWFORD, Mark [mailto:MCRAWFORD@lmi.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 10:29 AM
To: dnickull@adobe.com; chiusano_joseph@bah.com
Cc: mcr@rawlinsecconsulting.com; ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: Re: ebXML Registry --- can work as distributed registries?

Duane,

Completely concur. Murray Maloney was a real pain in the keester during
ebXML in the requirements and architecture reviews - but once I got past
the bruised ego I cameto appreciate his very valuable and unique
insights. That is not to say that there are not individuals who attack
standards deliverables for other than altruistic reasons, but
fortunately we can usually recognize them either by who they work for or
their repeated and inconsistent behaviours that are only explained by
hidden agendas.
Mark Crawford
Research Fellow - LMI XML Lead
W3C Advisory Committee, OASIS, RosettaNet Representative
Vice Chair - OASIS UBL TC & Chair Naming and Design Rules Subcommittee
Chair - UN/CEFACT XML Syntax Working Group
Editor - UN/CEFACT Core Components
______
Logistics Management Institute
2000 Corporate Ridge, McLean, VA 22102-7805
(703) 917-7177   Fax (703) 917-7481
Wireless (703) 655-4810
mcrawford@lmi.org
http://www.lmi.org