Re: ebXML Vendor selection criteria???

     Neither OASIS nor UN/CEFACT is in the business of recommending
vendors, obviously.   And there are a lot of vendors;  and some offer only

one or two of the five ebXML layers.  Let me know if you need pointers to
the ambient lists.
     As Duane mentioned, some layers of ebXML also have official, declared

conformance and interoperability tests.  There are service vendors offer
assessments or ratings, based either on these official tests or their own
criteria.  Again, there are multiple sources.  Let us know if you need
pointers.
     Zachary, one of the more important issues you likely will encounter
is
which pieces of ebXML (or the software stack generally) to start
with.  ebXML is intended to be quite modular, so it's not an "all or
nothing" decision.  Choosing which functions to migrate, or which to
migrate first, probably will affect your analysis.
     Regards  JBC