RE: Regarding SME's and support

 I totally agree with you.

-----Original Message-----
From: J. Dean E. P. Hemopo [mailto:jdeanh@ihug.co.nz]
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2004 11:03 PM
To: ebXML Dev Forum
Subject: Regarding SME's and support

i am studying for my Master of Philosophy (MPhil), i dont care what the
big players are doing, there is always room for the little fish in a big
pond.
for my degree i am building all four components of the ebXML framework.
check my not-for-profit website at the following URL:
www.archmage.org.nz.

if you think the big players are taking over, you should see my country
(new zealand).  noone knows what ebXML is able to do.  so i came along,
and thought i would fix that.  i have been studying ebXML for at least
14 months, on and off.  it was not until november last year that it all
"clicked" into place.  now, it seems very easy to build.  but i better
not count my chickens before they hatch.

those specifications put out by OASIS on ebXML are damned hard to
understand.  my background is ERP, SCM.

check the site out, its been up 2 months, and today is the day i
started, although my degree starts july 4th, i thought i had better get
moving.  i already have some juicy ideas that i dont want to share, but
with care and application, ebXML is very do-able.

i find it an exciting rather than difficult proposition, dont get me
wrong, it is challenging, and i am playing with words.  i intend selling
the client and MSH shrink-wrapped.  i will establish some Registries
here in new zealand, perhaps demarcated by industry, meaning distributed
processing will need to be supported.

also, i got most of the tools to build this thing at rock bottom prices,
did not cost me more than US $2000.00.  the security engine is based on
the utlisation of a library available for free download called
"cryptlib".
awesome tool.  Visual Studio 2003.NET cost US $100.00, and the specs are
free.

anyhow, to the big players, "Wait till you get a load of me !".

dean hemopo

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this list use the subscription manager:

<http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/>
http://www.allaboutsingles.com/index.php?page=view_profile&id=736
http://www.avidware.net
http://www.intercore.net