Re: hey whilst we are all asking for things

Dean:

I'm not a developer to comment in detail but a general remark on
dictionaries: you will be well advised to stick to standards, even
unpalatable ones. EDIFACT is widely adopted (and because this is my job -
believe me, getting a standard adopted in a national legislation is a hell
of a lot of (paper)work). So even if your "customer. account. number" is
called something unpalatable like data element X.2354 in EDIFACT, you'd
better stick to X.2354, or otherwise take into consideration that the
Government of Tonga wants it to be called "customer's. account. number",
and in Nubia it is "account.number.for.customers", etc. - and code ALL
these ever changing exceptions (which you would have to follow in the
respective languages just to be competitive) in your routines.

Kremena